The Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) has announced the working hours at its health centers during the Eid Al Adha holiday, taking place from Tuesday, June 27th, until Monday, July 3rd, 2023. During the leave, 20 out of 31 health centers will operate.
The 20 health centres listed below will provide family medicine and allied services during the Eid Al Adha holiday continuously from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, while dental services will operate continuously from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM:
1. Al Wakra Health Center
2. Airport Health Center
3. Al Mashaf Health Center
4. Al Thumama Health Center
5. Rawdat Al Khail Health Center
6. Omar bin Al Khattab Health Center
7. Al Sadd Health Center
8. West Bay Health Center
9. Leabaib Health Center
10. Umm Slal Health Center
11. Gharrafat Al Rayyan Health Center
12. Madinat Khalifa Health Center
13. Abu Baker Al Siddiq Health Center
14. Al Rayyan Health Center
15. Mesaimeer Health Center
16. Muaither Health Center
17. Al Khor Health Center
18. Al Ruwais Health Center
19. Al Sheehaniya Health Center
20. Al Jumailiya Health Center will continue to operate during Eid Al Adha holiday with a 24-hour call system.
PHCC specified 11 health centers that will not operate during Eid Al Adha holiday, and these include:
1. Al Wajbah Health Center
2. Al Waab Health Center
3. Qatar University Health Center
4. Umm Ghuwailina Health Center
5. South Al Wakra Health Center
6. Al Daayen Health Center
7. Al Ghuwairiya Health Center
8. Al Kaaban Health Center
9. Abu Nakhla Health Center
10. Umm Al Seneem Health Center
11. Al Karaana Health Center
The specialized clinics will operate according to the appointments set for patients in advance in two shifts: a morning shift from 7:00 AM until 2:00 PM, and an evening shift from 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
The ophthalmology, the dermatology, and the ENT clinics will operate daily in Leabaib and Rawdat Al Khail health centers.
Premarital Examination Clinic
The premarital examination clinic will operate as follows:
1. Al Rayyan Health Center: on Tuesday, June 27th, in the morning shift only.
2. Leabaib Health Center: on Thursday, June 29th, in the morning shift only.
3. Al Mashaf Health Center: on Monday, July 3rd, in the evening shift only.
24/7 Urgent Care Facilities
PHCC also specified 10 health centers that will operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide urgent care services. These health centers include:
1. Al Sheehaniya Health Center
2. Abu Bakr Health Center
3. Muaither Health Center
4. Al Ruwais Health Center
5. Al Kaaban Health Center
6. Umm Slal Health Center
7. Gharrafat Al Rayyan Health Center
8. Rawdat Al Khail Health Center
9. Al Mashaf Health Center
10. Al Sadd Health Center
Medication Home Delivery Service
The Medication Home Delivery Service will be off from Wednesday, June 28th, until Friday, June 30th, to be resumed on Saturday, July 1st, 2023.
Community Call Center and COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Hotline
The Community Call Center 16000 will provide a telephone medical consultation service 24/7. Regarding the hotline 40277077 for booking COVID-19 vaccine appointments, it will work continuously from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.