Community members in Qatar can now access Medical Commission Services through PHCC health centers.
Scope of Service / Target Group
Registered patients can obtain a “Medical Fitness Certificate” issued by PHCC upon their request, after making the required set of examination and lab tests ordered by the Family Physician. The Medical Fitness Certificate are issued in all health centers for the following purposes:
- Travel Abroad (Qatari, Non-Qatari).
- Sport athletes/ Sport students (Qatari, Non-Qatari)
- Applicant students for Qatar University/ Qatar Foundation (Qatari Only)
- New Migrant domestic workers (i.e. family housemaid/family drivers) arriving to the country can do all the required examinations and tests for obtaining their MOI residence permits at selected PHCC health centers.
Appointments can be rescheduled through 107.
Type of Access
- Self-referral by visiting the health center