Eid Al Fitr has a great delight for everyone and returns to the normal life.
Precautionary measures during Al-Eid:
- Always wear your mask when you’re outdoors.
- Avoid handshakes and adhere to social distancing.
- Keep a distance between you and others when at the table.
- Use single-use food utensils.
- Keep your children safe during Eid by keeping them indoors.
- Stay in touch with your family through phone calls instead of in-person visits.
Healthy Eating Habits to Adhere to During Al-Eid:
- Avoid foods high in fats.
- Avoid overconsuming sweets.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drink coffee in moderation to avoid digestive malaise.
- Use less fat when making Eid sweets.
- Plan your meals and eat in moderate quantities.
- Consume healthy foods like dried fruits and nuts instead of eating unhealthy foods like sugar and sweets.
- Maintain your physical health by exercising regularly.